MLNP is hiring!
We’re looking for a few great people to help us build Make Love Not Porn.
Make Love Not Porn is a small, talented, driven and diverse team dedicated to showing people
the difference between what they see in mainstream porn and what actually happens in real life.
We’re the world’s first user-generated, human-curated social sex video sharing platform,
celebrating real world sex as a counterpoint to porn. Our aim is to socialize sex thereby making
it easier for everyone to talk about it in order to promote good sexual values and good sexual
Why we're hiring
We’re looking for an experienced, innovative Senior Full Stack Developer to lead our tech team
and partner with management to help build out the next version of makelovenotporn.tv. Our Full
Stack developer must have experience in all stages of software development, deployment and
operations. You’ll work alongside other developers from ideation to deployment and beyond to
execute new features on the various layers of the infrastructure for our multiple domains.
The ideal person for this role is a committed problem-solver and critical thinker with an
innovative and achievement driven mind.
This role will require you to:
- Collaborate with the rest of the tech team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Feel at home working in an agile delivery environment.
- Understand and implement security and data protection.
- Evolve and maintain system security, reliability, scalability, performance, and quality.
- Participate in on-call rotation and support escalations.
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on MLNP’s
Skills and Expertise Requirements
- Deep hands-on experience creating public, complex systems using multiple languages.
- Experience in AWS
- Experience in developing and ensuring responsive, interactive and quality websites.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Experience supporting a gated domain and maintaining a stable environment 24x7
- Extensive experience with back-end programming tech including Golang, Ruby, and
Ruby on Rails.
- Development experience maintaining and optimizing for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with managing 3rd party APIs.
- Effective with Git and GitHub.
Organization Benefits & Perks
We’re a very open and flexible startup team. We welcome everyone’s ideas, experiences and
opinions to the table during our discussion about scaling and building the business. Every day
you work with your MLNP team members located around the globe, you’ll find a cool group of
folks committed to moving our mission forward and having a great time doing it. Other perks
- The opportunity to build an innovative platform and scale it to fit the business.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental and vision benefits including discounts for food delivery and to gyms &
- Membership to NeueHouse Madison Ave (in NYC) and access to member programs
- Flexible & remote work arrangements available. (All caregivers are encouraged to
- Sometimes you’ll get to work with a very cute dog (if you don’t have any allergies).
- Access to the MLNP team (Cindy Gallop will tweet about you.)
- Access to a daily puzzle and logic problem club.
If this sounds interesting to you please send over an email to email@example.com
describing the three technical achievements you're most proud of. Your email should also
contain your resume and any other supporting materials or links that give us a better idea of
who you are. Please include Senior Full Stack Developer in the subject line.